7 Month June and Patience Seconds Available! Get Yours Today!

Good Evening!

We are excited to announce that we have a few Seconds available of our newest releases!

We have Seconds of both Awake and Asleep 7 Month June! June’s Awake Realborn has the cutest playful expression, and her Asleep version couldn’t be any more sweet! June is one of our favorites!

We also have Seconds available of darling Patience. Patience is another favorite of ours. She is such a beautiful little girl and is our first Realborn born with Down Syndrome.

All of these new Seconds are featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/

Have a wonderful day!

Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

Got em! Thank you💕

4 Likes

I got a 7 month June! SO EXCITED!

4 Likes

I got awake June and a Patience I been watch for a sale and could not pass them up not that I needed anymore kits

2 Likes

I am so excited, too! I had to wait for this kind of sale and hope it would actually happen! This is like a Christmas gift – Thank you, @BB! We were on the way home and I put some things in my cart – but when I came in I had to redo it all! The main thing is that I finally got her! These days make things so much better in my life!

3 Likes

I know! It was a steal of a deal and I couldn’t pass it up! Made my day as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol I couldn’t pass it up either! More doll show babies to make!

2 Likes

I just ordered 7 months June!! I’ve never reborned such a large baby before, but I couldn’t resist at this price!!

2 Likes

gone quick

I ordered 3 sleeping and 1 awake 2 precious and 1 (3 month) Joseph asleep that was on sale. I ordered both of the June’s full price so this was a great deal.

I had sleeping june in my cart and she went out of stock before I could pay :sob:

1 Like