4th of July theme

I have seen so many cute 4th of July outfits lately for babies and was thinking of doing my next baby dressed in a 4th of July outfit. Have any of you ladies done this theme before? Any pictures of them dressed in their outfits would be great. I was telling my mom about how the babies on ebay dressed in crochet outfits look really cute. She offered to make me an outfit. I wonder if one made in the red white blue theme would look cute.

I think the idea is absolutely precious. Just make sure you list ahead of the actual date (I had an Easter baby who just didn’t make the cut-off date. Thank goodness the dress was so darn cute. It might be a bit harder for something that specific). Sounds like your mom’s a peach (and a talented one). Please tell her I’m available for adoption LOL!

Two years ago, I entered Honey in the BB Pageant (yep - they used to have those) and she won in a onesie that I converted from T-shirt and a home made tutu. Anna is in a onesie that I ironed a flag on (I liked that better)
Explore piaallen46

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

I think the idea is absolutely precious. Just make sure you list ahead of the actual date (I had an Easter baby who just didn’t make the cut-off date. Thank goodness the dress was so darn cute. It might be a bit harder for something that specific). Sounds like your mom’s a peach (and a talented one). Please tell her I’m available for adoption LOL!

— End quote

I might not be able to finish my next baby in time but there is always next year. My mom has made all of Bella’s blankets. She was showing me a crochet bathing suit that was adorable. I need to order a front and back Belly plates on my next order lol.

— Begin quote from “pia”

Two years ago, I entered Honey in the BB Pageant (yep - they used to have those) and she won in a onesie that I converted from T-shirt and a home made tutu. Anna is in a onesie that I ironed a flag on (I liked that better)
Explore piaallen46

— End quote

Wow. What beautiful babies!

Yes, I’ve did Elliott and Paige in 4th of July colors and I love the idea of marketing babies seasonally -it’s just getting everything done in time. I knit & crochet & think there a lots of really cute patterns…I hope you will post photos when you’re done.

Some of my very first reborns from WAAAAAAY back - before I even had a digital camera - GHSP had never been heard of in 2002; we’ve come a long way!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Some of my very first reborns from WAAAAAAY back - before I even had a digital camera - GHSP had never been heard of in 2002; we’ve come a long way!

— End quote

Oh Karen, I love each & every one! They are beautiful

Here’s my Willow last fourth of July!

Such gorgeous babies, especially the last one, Willow. What a beauty.

Ginny and Karen, all of your babies are darling and of course Willow Flower is beyond adorable!

— Begin quote from “kathywh911959”

Willow is my favorite!!

— End quote

I agree! Show us her in this year’s 4th of July outfit!

Okay Katie, now I am jealous! Love you little Willow - you are the most beautiful baby

I remember Pia when you won that contest & you deserved the win - all the babies so far are just adorable in their July 4th outfits!

Karen, your babies from ‘back in the day’ are soooo cute. They bring back memories of my own ‘back in the day’! Katie I want to grab Willow and smoosh her cheeks! You are so lucky to have a little girl to dress up (boys cloths are no fun).

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Okay Katie, now I am jealous! Love you little Willow - you are the most beautiful baby

I remember Pia when you won that contest & you deserved the win - all the babies so far are just adorable in their July 4th outfits!

— End quote

That was the last contest that was posted on BB. I was so pleased to have won the “advanced” division (what a joke that was - I still am not “advanced”) after having won 2 novice contests and was told I had to move up. I have entered multiple contests and pageants on other forums and have yet to win a single one! Competition is stiff in the reborning world! BB was my very first forum and I am so happy to be able to encourage newbies.

Ginnylee, I just saw your little firecrackers! They are so adorable! Did you actually make those 4th of July accessories? If so, I’m impressed!

Aw thanks - I made the babies of course, but thanks to clipart, I was able to put some fireworks in the photos. It was lots of fun and I entered them into the contest, we didn’t win, but it was great fun anyway.

LOVE all the dolly pics, but Miss Willow is the cutest little firecracker ever!

— Begin quote from “pia”

Explore piaallen46

— End quote

Pia, adorable! I wish they still had little contests on this forum. That would be fun!

Since there are no administrators or moderators on the BB forum, someone just has to set a contest up - post the pictures - and set up the poll. Debora tried to set up “mini” contests and had very little participation just over a year ago.