40 babies this year!

Cuddles has a wig ~ I don’t root any more, I usually paint hair but not on that big noggin’ :smile:

2 Likes

your wonderful, I take it this is your full time job, unlike mine, I have to go to a boring office M-F I want to stay home and reborn!!!

2 Likes

Your Cuddles was such a cutie. The wig really suited her.

1 Like

Way to go Karen!! Love the way you displayed them in the photo (and your babies are adorable!!..very amazing idea…I just pop mine in a folder labelled with the year…How did you do the multi photo frame…do you have to have a special program to do it???

That is awesome too Shannon…Woohoo!

Like you 2 ladies, I’ve been a busy little girl as welI…very busy year and will be enjoying my break coming soon. I always have 4 - 6 in progress too…Don’t have the patience to do just one at a time…lol.I have Harlow getting hair as we speak and she’ll be on the way home tomorrow to her new mom…That is my final custom for the year .So glad to be done… I hope to take 2 - 3 weeks off before I get stuck back into it… :smile:

3 Likes

Thats alot of beautiful babys :slight_smile: x

1 Like

It absolutely evolved into a full time job, @GrammysReborns Teresa! Things just kind of got rolling and then snowballed on me starting in about September and before I knew it, I was a baby-making MACHINE! :laughing: Good thing I love to paint, right?

@westernstarr Starr, I kept all my photos in an album on FB so all I had to do was put them together; I use PicMonkey to make collages but it wouldn’t let me put all 40 into one collage, all they have space for is 25, so that’s why I had to make two. I just threw in some feet to fill in the gaps on the second one since people love baby feet :blush:

Here’s hoping that 2016 is an awesome baby year for all of us! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Karen… :smile:

1 Like

Way to go Karen and cajuncuties! I’m really impressed by how many you did. You are much more disciplined than I am! I’m going to try this year to stick to more of a scheduled work period every day so I can get my stash of kits down to a reasonable amount. Karen your babies are beautiful!

2 Likes

Thats a heap o babies!

1 Like

WOW Karen, you’re a baby makin’ rock star!!! They are all so darn cute too!! Awesome work!

3 Likes

I’m going to TRY and plan my days so that I’m not working 10 -12 hours in the new year. It seems to much like a job the way I did it this year, but I didn’t have any sort of plan at all…just painting by the seat of my pants, so to speak. :smile:

@lynn, thanks a bunch! Looking at those collages it kind of seems unreal, but there they are. LOL

Thanks everyone! Hope 2016 is a great year for all of us!

3 Likes

Good Luck for the New Year!!!

1 Like

I just counted mine … I thought I had made more … Anyways total of 23 dolls this year … Only 2 bald babies…21 with micro rooted hair … All sold … Most o them custom orders … I will have to make more 2016… I am going to Doll show Rose … And I want to take at least 5-6 dolls … Let’s see …
Happy New Year to all!!!

2 Likes

Great job, Joyce, your babies are soooooo awesome!

1 Like

That’s awesome !!! Hoping 2016 brings lots more dollie orders your way ! btw they are all so cute and I love your collage.

2 Likes

I love PicMonkey, too. :grinning:

1 Like

And all so lovely!

1 Like

Thanks so much, everyone ~ it was a good year :blush:

2 Likes