40 babies this year!

Shipping off the last one tomorrow ~ WHEW!!! Can’t wait to get started on the next batch! :smiley:
Here they are, this took me forever, so if I missed a couple, oh well:

29 Likes

That’s incredible, Karen!!! :dancers:

2 Likes

What a unique way to look back at 2015. They are beautiful.

3 Likes

Very good idea Karen…they all look great…!!..:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just put my PB 2015 folder together so I could clear out my pics. No wonder I’m tired. I did 67 this past year. :open_mouth:

Karen, how many girls vs boys? I thought I had done way more boys, but I counted 33 out of the 67.

7 Likes

You rawk woman, I doubt I could shell out 40 in a year :blush: I am a slow reborner :smiley: I think I did 8 babies and that was pushing it :wink: hehe

5 Likes

Looks like only 16 boys for me, @cajuncuties Shannon; I thought I did a LOT more boys than that, but guess not. Oh, and by the way…

67???HOLY COW!!! You are the REBORN QUEEN!!! WAY TO GO!!!

7 Likes

Highly impressive!!

1 Like

I work on 2 at a time, 3 max or I might go insane. This was an unusual year for me, just because I took on some customs which you know I do NOT do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh and p.s. and by the way, have I mentioned I’ll be starting on a custom Celeste as soon as my BB order arrives? And we’re off…

Did you read that part where I said I don’t do customs? Yeah, I need that tattooed on my forehead. :smile:

9 Likes

Your a reborning animal!!!

4 Likes

You have been busy!! Wowie. I love it!!!

1 Like

HaHa! Love it! :smile:

2 Likes

There is no way I’m doing it again…lol. I had no idea it was that many. Funny because before I read your post, I was thinking I would do 40 max for the upcoming year.
Noticed several Precious Gifts in your collage. How many did you do?

1 Like

6 Precious Gifts…my favorite sculpt of all time, amen…LOL

I didn’t think I’d done 40, either, till I looked back at my FB album…sheesh! Certainly wasn’t planned!

2 Likes

So many sweet babies, I’m sure you must be sad as you watched them go.

You beat my I only did six I am working on two now but don’t think they will be through by the end of the year.:unamused::unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

No, I’m always happy to see them go, knowing that they’ll be loved. Plus, I don’t have enough room to keep them, so they have to go.

2 Likes

WOW…I can’t begin to imagine doing that many in ONE year…how in this world?

Do you pretty much work full time on them?

AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

67??? When did you sleep? When did you eat? I’m stunned!!!

5 Likes

Gorgeous!! Did you root the Cuddles, or is that a wig?

1 Like