3 year June

I just ordered 3 year June and body. I need another kit like a hole in the head but she was on such a good sale I couldn’t resist. She should be super fun to shop for. Rooting’s another story. :rofl:

3 Likes

I understand. I ordered Emmy NB awake and asleep 1/4 limbs. I am supposed to be done buying as I am quitting, lol! I have been so tempted to buy 3 year but have been resisting big time. :scream: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Good. I’m glad I’m not the only one. Are you sure you’re quitting? I had to stop to finish a different type of project and am just now painting again. I’m back in my happy place. I can’t imagine quitting permanently.

2 Likes

Emmy or June? :thinking:. I have them both and they are such a great size! So many clothing options! I have started painting Emmy but not June

1 Like

Are you gonna use the armature with 3 yr old Emmy? I had brought her size 2 outfits. Then, I seen this really cute Emmy on fb. I asked her what size clothes did she put on hers. She said a 3t. So I brought some 3t size clothes. I have at least 2 more of her to paint. Lord knows I don’t need any more kits. I’m so overwhelmed with all the kits I have now. I ordered like 6 of the biracial kits yesterday on the wholesale site. Then placed another order for bodies. I thought I had the bodies already, but I didn’t. I’m gonna make budget Christmas babies with them. Seems like a lot of people like ethnic babies.

2 Likes

I sure don’t need anymore either but wanted to grab an extra kit while i could. Got a cute idea for a set of twins… He will be getting a wig though! :joy:

1 Like

@jeanhai yes I am quitting. I still have about 15 or so to paint for my 3 grown girls and myself. I will paint occasionally starting next year. I am 67 and have a few sci fi novels that I need to concentrate on and get out of my head, lol.

I was going to paint Tinky but realized that the Torso was missing - a gift from my Hubby. I didn’t check the box cause I have never had any problems with kits being mailed to me. So instead I am going to paint Lucian. Then the Emmy twins. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you writing the sci fi novels?

1 Like

I just realized, I did 3 year old June. Duh

1 Like

Yes! Runs in the Fam. I have an Uncle that has written a book, not sci fi, and a cousin that has published 2 or 3 sci fi novels in her 30’s. She is my inspiration.

1 Like

That’s FANTASTIC! My husband writes short stories and has a novel in to a publisher now but he’s not holding his breath. I know he’d love to have it published, though, a dream come true. Will be excited to hear all about your books!!!

1 Like

Will you write realistic sci fi, meaning things that could actually happen, or fantasy sci fi?

1 Like

@kareninflorida He has stories in the Readers Digest right? Please let us know when his novel is published. I want to be one of the first to buy it. I pray to follow in his footsteps. My cousin had her novel on Amazon and if she sold so many they would publish it for her. I don’t know much about it but that is what I heard from a 3rd party.
@jeanhai Realistic, things that could actually happen. If you have ideas shoot them my way. :slightly_smiling_face:

His stories are in Woman’s World magazine when he has one ready. His latest is in the August 29th issue. If his book gets published he’ll be shouting it from the roof top :joy: I want to read your books!!!

1 Like

I always forget to get it but I am writing it down right now on a sticky note an putting it on my screen. I am going to see if there are any left in our Walmart tomorrow.

Good I will hear him shouting, lol. When I get finished with my first novel I will be shouting back.

1 Like