3 New Clown Babies Available Now! Topsie, Tootie, and Tumbles

The clown kits are here!

We have 3 adorable new releases! Topsie, Tootie, and Tumbles are available now! These clown babies were sculpted by Kelly RuBert. They are between 20-21 inches when completed (depending on the body style that is selected). They have 2 body styles that will work for them, one that allows for full legs, and one that allows for 3/4 legs. You can see their body styles in their item descriptions. All 3 clown babies can be found here:

Topsie: ^*Topsie, by Kelly RuBert (20-21" Reborn Clown Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)
Tootie: ^*Tootie, by Kelly RuBert (20-21" Reborn Clown Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)
Tumbles: ^*Tumbles, by Kelly RuBert (20-21" Reborn Clown Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

All of these darling clown kits are also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

These kits will be so much fun to reborn!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

4 Likes

Ive been waiting for these! I’ll need to find myself some money and get my hands on a pair of twins!

These are amazing! I love them!

Of course they’re finally here…right when I can’t afford them! :cry: I could have at least got 2 of them if it wasn’t for Beesley and Tessa by Sheila Mrofka. A week too late. Hopefully these won’t sell out too fast and when my Dad sends me a gift card for Christmas I’ll be able to get at least one.

Anyone who gets any of them, please share WIP so I can live vicariously through you. :pray:

1 Like