3 Month Joseph Realborn

Look at him! Rolls for days! Love him!

He is a must have, LOVE him !

1 Like

He is beyond perfect! I cannot wait for him. Chubby realistic babies are so hard to find. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️
I hope Bountiful baby will also do a wide open eye version of him. He’s just too sweet …

5 Likes

This is the baby I have been waiting for. Can not wait for his release.

4 Likes

Me either, but I am pre ordering this little man :grinning:

1 Like

I hope they stock alot of him because he will sell out fast. Best realborn yet.

1 Like

I too would love an open eyed version by of this little chunky monkey! He is too cute for words!

3 Likes

He may honestly be the absolute ROUNDEST baby I have ever seen. OMG. I wish I could squeeze him.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make an awake version. <<< this is me begging lol

3 Likes

I wish the nuwave came in a larger size… lol

4 Likes

YESSSS! :laughing:

1 Like

do you know the release date

My grandson was the same and my daughter was only breastfeeding. At first she was having trouble getting her milk to come in and I told her to have one dark beer a day. When she took him in to see the doctor she asked what she was feeding him and she told her that she was just breast feeding and that she was drinking a Guinness every day…she said that she thought maybe she really didnt need the beer anymore because she obviously had super milk LOL
He’s about 5 months here…my daughter makes costumes for them every year, they were the Flinstones that year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They said somewhere between late July and mid August. This is the first kit I’ve ever been on watch for so I’m not sure if they usually stay on schedule or not.

1 Like

Holy cow he’s over $3k on eBay

2 Likes

I will definitely be ordering this kit he looks similar to my love who passed away may 22nd 2013 whose name also just happens to be named Joseph. This baby will be an absolute angel that I will cherish forever. If anyone knows a artist in the USA that takes customs & does not have a long waiting list & reasonable on price please let me know. Thanks so much. Btw the real baby is absolutely adorable so congrats to his mommy.emphasized textstrong text

6 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss. He has the most beautiful infectious smile! I am excited for you to find such a perfect match to have a cherished custom made from!

1 Like

Thanks I miss him every day was talking to a friend about him earlier & I was busting up laughing I miss him so much thank god for memories we share together he still makes me happy even though he’s no longer on this earth.

1 Like

Hi there, am so very sorry for your loss! I do customs, and happen to be working on 3 month old Joseph realborn kit. The one I am doing, has curly blonde hair. Have been an artist nearly 12 years now. My doll business, is on Facebook and it=s named; Tina’s Cuddly Angels. If you’re interested, please look at my babies on my page there. My name is Tina Cole, that is how you can find my business as well.
Take care. Tina ps, I do not see anything where I can show my work on here.

I messaged you on Facebook & have had no response also my baby will be a custom. Black brown hair olive skin tone.

1 Like

Any update when 3month Joseph will be back in stock? I bought 2 bodies from @RoseannsBoutique and now need the kits? Lol

1 Like