3 Month Joseph Realborn

Will it be a gendered belly plate? Or non gender? Thank you :heart:

Here is a picture Maire shared on her facebook!

20 Likes

Thank you so much lol! I don’t have Facebook but I’m thrilled I can make a girl now lol :heart:

1 Like

I can’t get over those LEGS!!! :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

More pics on Ebay, click on SEE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/reborn-doll-baby-boy-Prototype-Realborn-R-Joseph-3-month-old-Toddler/323284408685?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

6 Likes

Wow!! He is super chunky!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the actual kit. I think this bruiser will be a boy when I reborn it! You never can tell though! I am looking forward to this indeed! Those thighs! My my!

4 Likes

Those legs! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

His legs are almost on a par with the Hailey toddler kit they are so chunky but in a good way .

5 Likes

People have gone nuts for him on Instagram too. Everyone wants him! People are so funny though. Someone commented that they must been feeding him cornbread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope BB realizes how popular he will be and orders extra. It will suck tremendously if he sells out immediately, then we have to wait months for a new shipment.

8 Likes

He is adorable, I hope he wakes up!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! :smile:

3 Likes

How funny! I had a lot of people joke that my milk must have been all cream. He was 100% nursing at that age, so no cornbread yet, lol. :wink:

His items are on the website now, there will be an info page with more pictures soon, but here are the links for now:

3 Month Joseph: Realborn® 3 Month Joseph™ Sleeping (23" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Belly Plate: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/8156

@vcasborn His plate is gender neutral.

Sincerely,
Jessica

10 Likes

I just have to post one more real baby photo while we wait for his info page to be launched. :slight_smile:

My mom (Denise Pratt) told me I had better photograph his (the real Joseph’s) legs really well, because otherwise no one will believe they were really that wide!

Sincerely,
Jessica

32 Likes

Oh my goodness…LOVE this little chub!!! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

He is sooooooo cute! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Jessica, can you perhaps tell me if size 3 diapers will fit this kit? Much appreciated.

2 Likes

He is so Adorable!!!:two_hearts:

Yes, he will take size 3 diapers. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would be soooo sad! I have never ever felt like I needed to preorder a kit until this one and that isn’t even an option!:sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Such a beautiful lil babe

1 Like