3 Month Joseph Realborn

I love this baby! I am so excited to paint him.

Oh my goodness, he is absolutely precious!

Oh my goodness! He grew fast! I LOVE the newborn sleeping Jospeh and now I am excited to be looking forward to getting the chubby Joseph! WHEEE!

1 Like

Love him, He looks like a very big boy!

1 Like

Our preferred body for 3 Month Joseph is body #8828, as the US version is just a little chunkier than body #300, but body #300 will work too.

2 Likes

Oh I absolutely cannot wait!!!

Oh no another must have kit! He is simply gorgeous.

omgggg, I CANNOT wait to get my hands on this kit!!! I’ve always wanted a chunky baby kit and this will be it!!

1 Like

Im in love

Lol, my grandson grew like that but the only part that was chunky were his thighs! He is still a big boy at almost 18 months and in a size 3. Poor daughter feels like she missed out on the tiny baby stage. My son was a little chunkster too. Go breastfeeding! Healthy happy babies! I have a friend I met on here years ago that will love him. I will have to try to get in touch with her!

Oh my he is so adorable another I must have kits. By the way I am a kit hoarder lol so hard not to buy every single one then ones like these make it even harder

1 Like

This may be my favorite realborn so far. He is adorable.

3 Likes

love him can’t wait

I’m thinking I need this big boy to go along with his sister Emmy. I don’t make keepers but I think I need to now. :blush:

!

11 Likes

Rolls for days! :blue_heart: I keep coming back to this thread to have a peek. I have never in my days seen such a cute DOLL. I might just have to have a few of this kit.

5 Likes

My goodness what a sweetheart! I’ll need that kit for sure, I love bigger babies!

1 Like

Is there a special chubby tummy plate? What would you guys use if there isn’t?

2 Likes

Maybe they will produce one of those too for the chubby babies there are several it could work for most likely .

1 Like

I picked up a few outfits today. I’m hoping Carters 6 months fit. I picked up size 3 diapers too. Maybe those will fit as well. Did Marie note the sizes of anything?

4 Likes

@bountifulbaby Jessica ~ should we be buying size 3/6 or 6/9???

Will the tummy plate be available, too?

I mean…ahem…for those of us who like to shop early and be ready for our little chub! :blush:

7 Likes