3 gal. Glass Bowl Convection Oven

I’m having a hard time with my ewave can’t seem to find a good temp always to hot I can’t find a happy medium with it I put the rack on the bottom tried it with it in the middle just seems like it’s still to hot or to warm. Does anyone that has bought one let me no what I’m doing wrong PLEASE an thank you :slight_smile:

thanks I was looking for a reasonable price one, hopefully they are not out of stock yet

Have you tried a thermometer to check the temperature? I have one, but am still using my NuWave (the eWave was such a good deal that I bought it for backup). It seems that I have read that most ladies are finding setting 7 for 8 minutes is working. (Those are the settings I use for my NuWave). Definitely use it with the kit in the bottom of the oven as far from the heat source as possible.

I have the fagor which looks just like the ewave. I don’t use the racks. I put a layer of batting in the bottom and I set the dial between 275 and 300 . Not sure if the ewave has temp settings or numbers. I bake for 8-9 min. Works well for me.

So I don’t have to use the racks in the bottom? Just a towel? That would be a relief. I haven’t gotten the energy to paint on a doll and try mine out yet. Hoping to soon. Hubby came out of the bathroom last night after I’d set mine up on the sink cabinet we don’t use and said "What in the ____ is in the bathroom? LOL! He couldn’t figure it out and had forgotten I was getting one. Oven had never occurred to him!

@cmjt1013 Thanks for the suggestions, they sound really good to me!
Debbie G.

@cmjt1013 Can you please tell me how many minutes you are baking on the setting you are using on the e-wave?
Thanks,
Debbie G.

I don’t use any racks at all, just a thick hand towel or dish towel in the bottom…works…perfect…never had a melt ever…

2 Likes

Yes, that is what I do. I never put anything metal near my kits while they are baking.

1 Like