2018 Portrait Baby Challenge Take 2! Please Re-Vote!

Please re-cast your votes for your favorite Portrait Baby! :smile: :smile: :smile:

• Choice A
  • Choice B
  • Choice C
  • Choice D
  • Choice E
  • Choice F
  • Choice G
  • Choice H

0 voters

Each person gets 1 vote, and there will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner! I will leave the poll open until Saturday night instead of Friday night since we lost a day of voting. Again, so sorry for my confusion and not getting all of the entries up properly!

Choice A:

A

Choice B:

Choice C:

C

Choice D:

D

Choice E:

Choice F:

F

Choice G:

I

Choice H:

H

7 Likes

Baby c

1 Like

They’re all such cuties, everyone should get a prize, haha.

1 Like

You have to tap the circle for the one you want to vote for😊

1 Like

boy is this tough.!!

2 Likes

A and B, if I had to pick 1 it would be “B”

wonder what happens if there is a tie between any of them ?

I would just create a tie-breaker poll if there is a tie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easy Peasy this is one of the reasons why I am glad you are in charge and not I :smile:

I’m sure you and many others would have done a better job than I did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, you did well! I wish I could have joined in the fun. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Anne! I wish you could have submitted a baby too, but thanks so much for providing one of the prizes!!

2 Likes

I for one think you are doing a stellar job and there is no way I would even try to do this myself and I am really having fun watching all these sweet things compete. .
I have been artist guessing and I think I have three figured out and some maybe’s on my list lol it is my little side game :smile:

2 Likes

Bound to be another one come up perhaps you could jump in then sorry you missed out on this one but it is real nice you put in a prize .

1 Like

I think I have one figured out! I feel accomplished haha!! Rest of them I have no clue.

2 Likes

Yeah it is tricky that’s what makes it fun .

It sure does! I love challenging myself. What I do is find a artist on here and I study their work and look at each post they make and really look at the dolls. Mainly for inspiration but I like to be able to recognize their work if I was to see it elsewhere.

2 Likes

I think you have done a great job on this @Babies!! It was so fun seeing all these babies - hoping to join in the next one !! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks ladies!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

You really did a great job ! That’s certainly was a lot of work !

Those babies are all so adorable and well done, that’s amazing !

3 Likes