2 new Cassie Brace kits

Whatcha think?

10 Likes

I like the open mouth baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are very cute. I like babies with different expressions x

The first one is so quirky to me, I love her. :heart_eyes: The second looks like that silicone she has out, I forget her name. Sailor something?? :joy:

2 Likes

Not so sure about the open mouthed one. Love the first one, though. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like the weird one in the first picture, she is very different. I don’t care for the second one, she looks too much like twin A & B to me and I got a thing going on with open mouths, I don’t like them. But I really like the first one, she is growing on me as we speak!!!

5 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yikes-----was that RUDE of me???

1 Like

No, it is the laughing face…LOL. Really wish they had a better one. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh, ok----I have a big mouth and I tend to say a lot of what I feel. I guess I don’t filter well!!! lololol I actually try really hard to be a nice person, I just don’t always make it!!!

2 Likes

:joy: this is the laughing emoji but it’s titled ‘joy’. Like what? :joy:

1 Like

The one I used says laughing, but it looks more like a “blah” face to me. Just too many odd ones I can’t figure out. :confused:

2 Likes

Its like they copied all of Apple’s emojis and then retitled them to mess us up lol! Thankfully, that is my only complaint about this forum lol!

2 Likes

Maybe you should LIKE the open mouth babies??? Lolololol :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss:

I love the kits from Cassie! :heart:

2 Likes

The open mouth one does look similar to Sailor Rose (which will open for preorder soon). I still like her though. I really, really, really like the pudgy faced closed mouth tub-tub. She is a portrait sculpt so I can imagine the real baby had some of the most sqeezable cheeks ever. LOL

3 Likes

Yes I think in mid-February is the pre order. I also have the Prototype of sailor Rose. It is ready in mid-February. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow Cassie really cranks them out, busy busy lol.

:joy: omg didn’t know we had this one…yasssss!! Going to be using it from now on!!

And both are cuties I need them in my life. I can see why kit hoarding has become a thing, lol!

Jacky, can a girl ask what hair color you’re going to use (if you’re going to be rooting)? :heart_eyes: I just love that red you’ve been using lately!

1 Like